Monday, January 13, 2014

Curtain Call Call Reveal - Take 3


We are proud to announce our newest Curtain Call Crew member!




Sarah Gough

Hi there! I live in gorgeous Wellington, New Zealand - not next door to a hobbit in case you were wondering! I'm a SAHM (stamp at home mama) to a gorgeous 18 month old, Jackson and I'm married to my handsome high school sweetheart Shanan.

I started my stamping journey as a SU demo but quickly found the wide world of spectacular stamping supplies! I've been fortunate to design for some of my favourite companies and I'm THRILLED to be joining this amazing group of stampers at the Curtain Call Challenge! I'm looking forward to being inspired by them!


We are beyond excited that Sarah is joining us on stage!  
Get ready for a new challenge and a new sponsor on January 15th!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!