Friday, August 14, 2015

Orchard-LEAD and Show Stoppers



Thank you so much for joining us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Orchard!



For each challenge, we select a LEAD who is invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge.  Show Stoppers are other projects that have caught the design team's eye.  





The LEAD of the Orchard challenge is...



Congrats!  We invite you to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge.  Please email Stacey at staceylynncrafts@gmail.com for the details!

" I love Annie's mix of colors, polka dots and diagonal stripes behind the chunky apple and sentiment. The pop of blue in the heart is a great look!"

"I love Annie's bold use of colors, patterns, and design elements!"

"Love the colour combination and her mix of dots and stripes. The die cut sentiment is such a nice touch."





The Show Stoppers for the Orchard challenge are...


"I love Nancy's mix of pattern and white and how she added the leaves and apples under the tree."

"I love Nancy's Fall scene. The leaves are so pretty and the random apples look perfect. Wonderful take on the inspiration photo."


"I love Ria's one layer card. The sketchy feel of the leaves with the little pops of color to accent them really caught my eye."




Be sure to check back tomorrow for a new challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners. Lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, thank you so much for the Lead! :) I loved everyone's creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for recognizing my card. Happy to play along the challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!